Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+ on the verge of release – price and specs
March 14, 2018 Other - General Information Platform: Android
Samsung Galaxy S9 will be released these days. In fact, pre-orders are live now. It seems that the new release will have a resemblance to the previous version, Galaxy S8.
The release date for Samsung Galaxy S9 is March/16/2018.
In the Uninted States, the price is approximately $720-$800, while for the contract customers the price is $30 a month.
- Dimensions: 147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Screen size: 5.8-inch
- CPU: Snapdragon 845 / Exynos 9810
- RAM: 4GB
- USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Storage: 64GB
- Cat 18 LTE support (1.2Gbps download speeds)
- Camera: 12MP rear, 8MP front
- Wireless charging support
- Battery: 3,000mAh
You can follow the presentation at Samsung YouTube channel or in Facebook Page.