If you are not satisfied with Windows 10 you can do a Windows 10 downgrade to Windows 7 or 8. You can do this if you have not made any reset or a clean install.
To start the Windows 10 Downgrade process:
- Click Start then Settings.
- In the new opened windows click Update & Security.
- Click Recovery.
- Under Go back to Windows 7 click Get Started.
- In the Why are you going back? check or describe your reason then click Next three times in three subsequent windows.
- Click Go back to Windows 7.
- The computer will reboot, and this will start the downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7.
Follow the same procedure if you want to make a downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 8.
However, do this only if you really need to turn back an older operating system.