There is only one website where you can check Diversity Visa Lottery result. This year you can check if you are selected from May 07 2019. Checking the status if you are selected for Diversity visa lottery program is quite simple.
When to check the DV Lottery result?
If you have applied for DV Lottery by the end of 2017, then you have applied for Diversity Visa 2019. You can check if you are selected from May 07 2019. Starting from this date you can check the status not only for DV 2020 but also for DV 2019.
How to check the DV Lottery result?
The only website where you can check DV lottery result is: dvlottery.state.gov/
- Visit official website of DV Lottery Program.
- Click on the blue link “Check Status”. Clicking on that link will open another page. You need to follow only 5 steps to control the result.
- Click “Continue” link. Now the final page will open where you have to enter your information.
- Enter your “Confirmation number”. If you have lost the Confirmation number click “Forgot Confirmation Number”.
- Under “Last / Family Name” field enter your last name. If you checked “No Last/Family Name” early when you applied, do the same thing. If you have entered the name incorrectly when you applied, then you are forced to enter the same name. You should try fixing that problem later.
- Under the “Year of Birth” enter only year of birth, there is no need to enter the date and month of birth.
- Authentication, last field. Enter the symbols, letters, or numbers from the small picture above that field.
If you have applied at the end of 2017 click here to find out if your application is valid, because that year the DV Lottery websitesite was down and applications for a certain period were canceled.